Bancroft Admissions Advising is a boutique admissions consulting firm, focused on assisting MBA aspirants with their applications to top programs in the country. We work to help you present your strongest self to the admissions committee in your own voice.
Our MBA clients have gained admissions to Harvard HBS, Stanford GSB, Wharton, MIT Sloan, U Chicago Booth, Yale SOM, Northwestern Kellogg, UC-Berkeley Haas, Columbia CBS, London Business School, Oxford Said, Cambridge Judge, INSEAD, U Michigan Ross, Tsinghua, NYU Stern, Dartmouth Tuck, UNC Kenan-Flagler, Duke Fuqua, UCLA Anderson, USC Marshall, Emory Goizueta, Georgetown McDonough and more!
We work with a select number of individuals each year to help them navigate the admissions process, and ensure they are presenting a strong cohesive story that is genuine and honest to improve their candidacy for a top MBA program.
Through working with our team, you will:
- Gain an understanding of how admissions committees review applications.
- Receive guidance on where and when to apply to Business Schools given your interest and goals.
- Learn to highlight your achievements in an application.
- Receive feedback on your resume, essays, extracurriculars and other components of the application evaluated by admissions committees.
- Understand how to prepare your recommenders to write you stellar letters of support.
- Get tips on addressing red flags in your personal, academic and/or professional life.
- Receive in-depth feedback on your essays and resume.
- Be prepared for an MBA admissions interviews.
What we don’t do:
- We don’t write your essays for you.
- We don’t write your recommendations for you.
- We don’t guarantee your admission.
- We won’t continue to work with you if we find out you have falsified any part of your application. We will immediately terminate our contract with you.
HOURLY CONSULTATION SERVICE: $400/hr
Our hourly consulting can be used to focus on any aspect of the application. Listed below are possible ways you can apply this rate:
- MBA Application Planning
If you are 12-24 months from applying to graduate school you can set up an in depth review of your personal, academic and professional background and get advice on how to improve your candidacy. This is typically a 90 minute session.
- Understanding the Admissions Process: set up a time to speak or email us with questions on the application and admissions process.
- Essay Strategizing: Essay topics can be discussed so you can begin drafting a strong essay. This can be done via Google Hangout, Skype or telephone. This service is to help you write relevant, interesting essays that are compelling to an admissions committee.
- Essay Editing: We can provide in-depth feedback and edits on drafts you have started. This service is to help ensure you are not falling into common applicant traps, that you are providing the right information, and that you are within the word limit.
- Ding Report: If you have submitted an application the previous round and want an understanding of your weakness before you apply to the next round, we can provide feedback via email or telephone with an assessment of your application’s strengths and weaknesses. 90 minute allows for 1 application assessment. This service allows you to learn from any weaknesses in your previous applications and allows you to put your best foot forward for the next application.
- Waitlist Strategy: On the waitlist and don’t know what to submit to schools to improve your candidacy? We can provide you with an assessment of what weaknesses you can address and/or additional pieces of information to submit to improve your candidacy and get off the waitlist. This service allows you to see what areas of concern are likely keeping you on the waitlist and provides steps to address them in your follow-up communication to admissions committees.
- Interview Preparation: We can assist you with your preparation for your MBA interview by doing a mock interview. This service allows you to receive feedback on how you are coming across to an interviewer and will allow you to perfect your story and interest in an MBA program.
* All services are non-refundable. Payments are made via PayPal or Zelle. Services are charged in 15 minute increments.
Next steps: Email email@example.com and let us know how you would like to use our hourly service (application strategy, brainstorming, essay editing, interview prep, etc.) We will review your request and contact you within 24-48 hours to confirm our availability to work with you.